The Mansion Nightclub
For general questions, private events and or venue or night information please fill out the form or call one of the contacts below.
Bottle service/Table Reservations
No, a deposit is NOT required for a table reservation. However, all reservations are asked to arrive prior to reservation. The Mansion reserves the right to let go of any table reservation if party is either later or a no-show.
No. In order to get bottle service you need a table, and in order to get a table you need to meet the minimum bottle amount for your desired section.
For Reservations you can Reserve Here
Cutting of the line is not guaranteed. Please do your best to always arrive a bit earlier than your designated reservation time.
Please have your reservation confirmation at hand when informing the doorman.
A bottle/table reservation DOES NOT include cover.
Venue guidelines and event information
Yes you may attend events at The Mansion Nightclub, Te Mansion is 18+ Over.
Dress To Impress
- No Tank Tops
- No Sleeveless T-Shirts
- No Plain White T-Shirts
- No Shorts
- No Sweatpants
- No Excessively Baggy Clothes
- No Sandals
- No Flip Flops
- No Dirty Athletic Sneakers
- No Flats (Ladies)
- No Beach Attire
- No Extra Baggy Tee’s
- No Jerseys Or Athletic Wear
- No Big Chains
- No Hats
- No neck/Gang affiliated tattoos allowed
The Mansion Nightclub Offers Free Parking, we suggest you arrive early.
Here is a list of all accepted forms of ID for entry.
* A valid, current driver’s license issued by the Illinois Secretary of State Office or any other state.
* A valid photo identification card issued by the Illinois Secretary of State Office or any other state.
* Armed Forces Identification.
* A valid U.S. Passport or travel visa/passport issued by a foreign country containing the holder’s photograph.
* Matricula Consular