The Mansion Nightclub
For general questions, private events and or venue or night information please fill out the form or call one of the contacts below.
Rentals – Private Events
Lost And Found
Bottle service/Table Reservations
No, a deposit is NOT required for a table reservation. However, all reservations are asked to arrive prior to reservation. The Mansion reserves the right to let go of any table reservation if party is either later or a no-show.
No. In order to get bottle service you need a table, and in order to get a table you need to meet the minimum bottle amount for your desired section.
Cutting of the line is not guaranteed. Please do your best to always arrive a bit earlier than your designated reservation time.
Please have your reservation confirmation at hand when informing the doorman.
A bottle/table reservation DOES NOT include cover.
Venue guidelines and event information
Yes you may attend events at The Mansion Nightclub, Te Mansion is 18+ Over.
Dress To Impress
- No Tank Tops
- No Sleeveless T-Shirts
- No Plain White T-Shirts
- No Shorts
- No Sweatpants
- No Excessively Baggy Clothes
- No Sandals
- No Flip Flops
- No Dirty Athletic Sneakers
- No Flats (Ladies)
- No Beach Attire
- No Extra Baggy Tee’s
- No Jerseys Or Athletic Wear
- No Big Chains
- No Hats
- No neck/Gang affiliated tattoos allowed
The Mansion Nightclub Offers Free Parking, we suggest you arrive early.
Here is a list of all accepted forms of ID for entry.
* A valid, current driver’s license issued by the Illinois Secretary of State Office or any other state.
* A valid photo identification card issued by the Illinois Secretary of State Office or any other state.
* Armed Forces Identification.
* A valid U.S. Passport or travel visa/passport issued by a foreign country containing the holder’s photograph.
* Matricula Consular